Multi-Channel DVR with Live Video Streaming & GPS Tracking MDVR
- The MDVR is a cost effective, multi-functional recording device with the ability to transmit live streaming video, tracking, GPS and other vehicle (or asset) data.
- Record and transmit crucial transportation video for security and safety applications
- Record and transmit audio
- Transmit engine data
- Able to connect up to 4 (MDVR4) and 8 (MDVR8) cameras for front, side and rear video footage
- Real time GPS tracking, WEB based mapping & management tool.
- Reports on inefficient staff and assets.
- Reduce mileage and vehicle abuse.
- Safeguard your staff and assets.
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Hard drive 2.5” laptop size SATA II 6Gb/s (9.5mm height drive recommended)
Hard drive 2.5” laptop size SATA II 6Gb/s (9.5mm height drive recommended)
- Video & audio synchronous real-time recording and playback
- Available in 4 or 8 video channel models
- Streams audio on all channels
- Removable 2.5 inch HDD (supports max 1TB). Includes professional hard disk damping technology.
- SD card for backup recording & data mirroring (included 32GB SDHC card)
- 3G communication for asset (vehicle) tracking and viewing of video and other data
- Built-in GPS module
- Built-in G-sensor to monitor crashes, harsh braking & accelerating
- 8 digital alarm inputs, 2 digital level output
- Wi-Fi data download to your server automatically when in range or USB 2.0 data download
- Three RS485 interfaces, one RS232 interface
- Compatible with RCA type connector cameras
- 12V power output (max 3A) to power cameras and small LCD screen(s).