The EDrive Advance Throttle Controller enhances the driving experience with newly designed circuitry which greatly improves acceleration by eliminating throttle delay inherent in drive-by-wire accelerator technology and emissions control equipped engines. This neat increase in performance is derived by continuously calculating and emulating the digital throttle signal to provide the OEM factory Electronic Control Module (ECU) with a new amplified signal for much faster throttle. The EDrive version 4 has a higher resolution digital signal for improved communication and lower noise interference.
The EDrive has 9x power modes for increased acceleration and power and 7x economy modes for reducing power and increasing fuel economy. The graph above shows the different EDrive makes with performance settings compared to the standard throttle curve.
Installation is a breeze thanks to the simple factory fit plug and play feature of the new electronic module that only takes minutes to fit. 20+ vehicle manufacturer specific harnesses available (one included – must specify vehicle make, model and year when ordering).
- Customise your vehicles throttle response
- 9x Power modes: Increase performance
- 7x Eco modes: Increase fuel economy
- Reverse trigger wire to revert to normal factory mode when reversing
- Small discreet dash mount display
- Simple plug and play installation – powered via the vehicles OBDII port
- Version 4: Higher resolution digital signal for improved communication
- Vehicle specific harness included – Must specify vehicle make, model and year