- Neltronics warrants all listed products contained within this website to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of thirty six (36) months on reversing cameras and monitors and twelve (12) months on all other products. Warranty is from the date of your original purchase.
- Warranty does not cover misuse, cosmetic damage, damage by accident, neglect, use in violation of operating instructions, repair by an unauthorised party, an Act of God, or where the product labels have been altered or defaced. Further consequential and incidental damages are not covered under warranty.
- In the event of a warranty claim, Neltronics will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace any product that is found to be defective in material or workmanship. To return a product under warranty, contact Neltronics to arrange a repair authority (RA) reference before sending the product back to us. Please provide details of purchase.
- To receive the benefit of your warranty, fill out the product registration included with your product and mail it back to Neltronics within 30 days.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Dealer Returns Procedure
Removal, refit and freight costs for return goods are not covered under warranty.
Return of Faulty Goods
- Contact your state sales rep or reception on Ph: (08) 9383 7833 or fax: (08) 9383 7933 describing the model, fault and invoice number of the faulty product.
- A Neltronics representative will create an RA (Return Authority) and advise the best return method. A FREE return service is offered by returning goods to your state rep.
- Fill in an RA form (click here) and return the completed form with the goods either to your state rep, or to our head office by the advised method.
- DO NOT send goods back using Neltronics accounts without authorisation as freight conditions must be met to suit our various account types. Unauthorised use will be recharged to the dealer.
- Ensure paperwork accompanies the goods to avoid delays and possible costs.
Advance Replacement Goods
- Neltronics may at times offer an advance replacement of stock to lessen the burden to the end user. This service is at the discretion of the sales managers and is designed for DOA products rather than used products. Note that any products found not qualifying as DOA will be repaired/replaced and returned to the store as dealer stock. This should be considered when offering the customer an advance replacement.
- The risk that the warranty may be rejected remains with the store so it is important that you have tested the goods and checked the installation prior to replacing the product.
- Advance replaced goods are invoiced to the store including freight. A credit is issued upon receipt of complete DOA stock.