Mini Box Camera with Sony CCD Sensor (CCD-HD17)
The CCD-HD17 is a premium quality, high resolution mini box camera with 1/3” Sony CCD sensor. The CCD-HD17 has a view angle of 170°, adjustable tilt, universal butterfly mount and a micro connector for easy installation and distance guideline when used in mirror-image mode for reversing (guidelines not visible when used in normal front facing mode). With a resolution of 520 TV Lines and 728 x 512 effective pixels to give a sharp and clear image, the CCD-HD17 one of the highest resolution reversing cameras on the market.
- Sensor: Sony 1/3” CCD
- Resolution (TV Lines): 520
- Effective pixels: 728 x 512
- TV system: NTSC
- Lens view angle: 170°
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Shutter speed: 1/60 – 1/10,000 sec
- Automatic white balance
- Automatic gain control
- Automatic backlight compensation
- Water resistant rating: IP66
- Dimensions: 21mm x 21mm x 29mm
- Mounting/cables: Butterfly mount, 50cm cable (from camera to micro connector) with grommet, 5m ext cable (micro connector to RCA), mirror image wires, reverse trigger wires.