The Cobra CDR895D Dual Camera Dash Cam simultaneously captures the road ahead in Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second at 160 degree view angle and the rear camera in HD 720p 130 degrees. The rear camera can be mounted as a driver view from the front or as a rear view using the supplied 6m cable. With split screen view you can view both cameras at the same time. The free drive HD Player allows for simultaneous playback of both front and rear video files.
Lane Departure Warning gives the driver an audible and visual warning if the vehicle drifts out of the marked lane.
Parking mode – If motion is detected or the G-Sensor is triggered, the camera will automatically wake up and start recording (requires CDR895DHARDW Hardwire kit, sold separately).
Comes supplied with a 16GB Micro SD card, cig lighter power adaptor and windscreen suction cup. The included GPS antenna also allows the addition of Forward Collision Detection feature.
- Recording resolutions/frame rates: Front - Full HD 1920x1080 @ 30fps, Rear - HD 1280x720 @ 30fps
- LDWS: Senses lanes from road marking and warns driver if the vehicle drifts out of the lane
- Parking protection mode – records if movement is detected when parked (must be hardwired)
- Ultra wide angle lens: front 160°, rear 130°
- 2” LCD wide angle screen
- G-Sensor for file protection if impact is detected
- Support up to 32Gb MicroSD Card
- Outputs: USB, HDMI
- Operating voltage: 12v
- Included: power cable, 16Gb MicroSD Card, suction cup mount, 6m cable for rear camera, 1m splitter cable
- Optional - GPS antenna for logging vehicle location and speed and FCWS: Alerts the driver if vehicle is too close to another vehicle in front